- All of my cakes are baked to order so please allow at least 3 to 5 days for dispatch.
- If, like me you have a tendency to leave everything till the last minute feel free to contact me and I will make every effort to help you out if I possibly can.
- In order to be as environmentally friendly as we can minimal plastics and recyclable packing materials are used where possible.
- Sometimes boxes will be re-used, though any packaging that comes in direct contact with your cakes will always be new and unused.
- Cakes are freshly baked to order so returns cannot be accepted, however I am commited to providing you with the best possible product and service that I can, so in the event of a problem or complaint please contact me as soon as possible and I will do everything in my power to ensure a positive resolution.
- Orders are packed to give as much protection as possible, however I cannot be responsible for the way postal and courier workers hande them, if your package is damaged please take photo evidence and contact me immediately.
- Special Occasion cakes can generally only be delivered by hand in the Plymouth area, however it may be possible to post some, please contact me to order or enquire.
- Where possible cakes will be delivered by hand in the Plymouth area and some surrounding areas. Please contact me to enquire.
- I make every effort to ensure your order arrives with you on time, however I am not responsible for postal and courier services. If you need guaranteed delivery for a specific date then please contact me and I will make every effort to arrange this for you.
- Deliveries during peak times such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, etc. may take longer than usual so please allow extra time for your order to arrive.
Please note that everything is freshly made to order, so allow up to five working days before dispatch.
Due to continuing nightmares and unreliability with courier companies I am now only using UPS who aim to delivery in one to two working days
Postage is charged at a flat rate of £6.95 regardless of parcel size or weight